Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For My Dearest Husband


Dear Jason,

I'm sick of being sick & tired. I'm hoping one day a cure will be found and I won't be sick anymore. I was sick two weeks ago, and here I am sick again. Just my luck!!! Baby, I'm not feeling very lucky right now, I'm feeling rather discouraged!

I know the daily drill! Eat healthy foods, vigorous work outs, and taking all my vitamins everyday. We're becoming health freaks like my parents and i'm still getting sick!

I started to realize that I'm very lucky. I have something that no sickness in this world could ever take away from me, & that's YOU! It doesn't matter what struggles come to us you always know how to bring me happiness and make me smile. You texted me "poop" today. I don't have much a voice to laugh but I laughed anyway. Always know my dearest husband that I love you. You encourage me, strengthen me, & make me a better person. I'm sitting here sick as a dog and i'm still smiling because I'm thinking of how wonderful you are. Just when I thought I wasn't lucky I remembered I had you!

Love your one & only- Stevie the P!
PS... "Jimmy Dean Sausages, don't mess with a Texan"

1 comment:

sam, leland, carter & grayson said...

hey guys. our blog is private now. send us your email address so we can add u. samlealaitafea@gmail.com