Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For My Dearest Husband #2


Dear Jason,

It seems like when I start to get better, here I am again! It's not a big deal I'm sure the Dr. can find a solution. I just hope It is a simple fix. I remember the Dr. saying this one does this to you ,and that one.. well you have to take shots once a month.

Honestly I don't want to take anything, I just want to be rid of this all. It's making me really depressed that I'm sick again. I'm not feeling very lucky today. I'm really scared of needles and I don't want to get my blood taken today but I'll woman up and do it baby.

Jason, I haven't been feeling very lucky at all today, but then I remembered I'm getting my new motorcycle helmet this week and I'm so excited for it to arrive that I've already forgotten about how sick I feel.

You know baby how horrible I am with words, but thank you so much for everything you do. I appreciate how great you are to me & I think the whole world should know the happiness we share. I love you & I'm excited for the eternal marriage to come!

:) Loves & kisses, your lil sicky.

No comments: